HigherPurity™ Food DNA Purification Kit
For a Reliable, Easy & High-Quality genomic DNA Purification from a wide range of Food materials
HigherPurity™ Food DNA Purification Kit has been optimized for a reliable, easy and high-quality purification of Total DNA from food samples (raw material and processed food).
After the samples have been homogenized, the DNA can be extracted with the extraction buffer, lysis mixtures should be cleared by centrifugation or filtration in order to remove contaminants and residual cellular debris. The clear supernatant is then mixed with the Binding Buffer, Proteinase K and isopropanol to create conditions for optimal binding to the silica membrane column. After washing with two different buffers for efficient removal of potential PCR inhibitors, DNA can be eluted in low salt buffer or water, and is ready-to-use in subsequent reactions.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0240-S||20 rxn||62 €|
|AN0240||50 rxn||149 €|
|AN0241||100 rxn||268 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- High quality: of DNA obtained, ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications, due its complete removal of contaminants and inhibitors.
- Sample size: up to 200 mg.
- Fast and easy protocol.
- Versatile: isolate high quality DNA from a wide range of food materials.
- Powerful: even low amounts of partially degrade DNA can be purified from complex matrices.
- Convenient Silica membrane technology.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 50 Minispin columns
– 100 Collection tubes (2 mL)
– 65 mL Lysis Solution A (LSA)
– 35 mL Lysis Solution B (LSB)
– 16.5 mL WB1 Buffer
– 10 mL EB Buffer
– 22 mg Proteinase K
– 10 mL WB2 Buffer
- DNA from complex matrices, processed food, soya, chocolate, cereals, meat, animal feed.
- Detection of genetically modified material in food products.
- DNA suitable for PCR, real-time PCR, Southern blotting, enzymatic reactions.
- Detection of specific DNA in animal feed.
– Tested for isolation of DNA from Food sample.
– The quantity and quality of purified DNA attend to:
- Ratio 260/ 280 (1.8-2).
- Agarose Gel Electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room temperature, except Proteinase (4 ºC). Proteinase K should be stored at -20 ºC for longer-term storage.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Citations Reward Program, get 50€ Amazon gift card Learn more Here
Bulk & Volume discounts for larger quantities Learn more Here
Lab Start-Up Program for new labs/companies Learn more Here