HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads
Highly efficient, Versatile & Easily automated PCR Purification System based on Solid‐phase Reversible Immobilization Paramagnetic Bead Technology
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads Kit is a highly efficient, versatile and easily automated PCR Purification system based on Solid‐phase Reversible Immobilization Paramagnetic Bead Technology for PCR amplicon Purification.
Clean-up Magnetic Beads work by binding DNA reversibly to carboxyl‐coated paramagnetic particles, allowing for high recovery of DNA using a quick and simple procedure. The Magnetic beads are pre‐formulated with an optimized buffer to selectively bind DNA fragments of 100 bp and larger. Excess salts, enzymes, primers and nucleotides can be removed through a simple washing procedure.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN360||5 mL||81 €|
|AN361||25 mL||261 €|
|AN362||60 mL||529 €|
|AN363||500 mL||2,984 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Optimized: selectively bind DNA fragments of 100bp and larger.
- Highly Efficient removal of Primers, Primer‐dimers, dNTPs, salts, enzymes and other impurities.
- Easy-to-use: in manual and automated in 96‐ or 384‐well formats.
- Fast protocol: in comparison with traditional Clean-up methods.
- Time-saving Process: avoid centrifugation/filtration steps.
Includes for 60 mL:
– 60 mL HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads Kit
(sufficient for the Purifications of 1,666 samples of 20 µL or 6,667 samples of 5 µL).
- Fragment Analysis.
- NGS Library preparation.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Freezing may reduce binding efficiency of Beads.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipment at Gel Pack.
- Storage: Store protected from light at 4°C upon arrival, for up to 12 months. Beads appear brown and may settle during storage. Shake the reagent well to a homogenous appearance before use.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Rabelo Ruiz, M. (2022). Respuesta del microbioma intestinal de animales del sector avícola, porcino y piscícola al tratamiento con probióticos y extractos de aliáceas.
- Garg, Nupur, et al. «Development of a Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) technique for specific and early detection of Mycobacterium leprae in clinical samples.» Scientific Reports 11.1 (2021): 1-12.
- Pitusi, Vanessa, et al. «The occurrence of Nematoda in coastal sea ice on Svalbard (European Arctic) determined with the 18S small subunit rRNA gene.» Polar Biology (2021): 1-10.
- Davidov, K., Iankelevich-Kounio, E., Yakovenko, I., Koucherov, Y., Rubin-Blum, M., & Oren, M. (2020). Identification of plastic-associated species in the Mediterranean Sea using DNA metabarcoding with Nanopore MinION. Scientific Reports, 10(1), 1-11.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.