HigherPurity™ Plant RNA Purification Kit
For a Highly Efficient, Easy & Rapid of Total RNA Purification from a variety of Plant Tissues
HigherPurity™ Plant RNA Purification Kit offers a consistent, easy-to-use and rapid method for Purification of Total RNA from a variety of plant tissue. The kit uses HigherPurity™ breakthrough technology based in RNA ability to bind silica in the presence of high concentrations of chaotropic salts.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0100-S||20 rxn||46 €|
|AN0100||50 rxn||188 €|
|AN0102||100 rxn||337 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highly efficient: yields up to 30 μg Total RNA from young leaves.
- Pure RNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Easy and fast procedure: it takes 28 minutes, with minimal handling.
- Safe: avoids phenol-chloroform extraction, centrifugation with CsCl gradients or precipitation with LiCl.
- Mini format.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 50 RNAprep spin columns
– 100 Collection tubes (2 mL)
– 50 Filter column
– 30 mL L1 Buffer
– 30 mL L2 Buffer
– 30 mL WB1 Buffer
– 20 mL WB2 Buffer
– 6 mL RNase- free water
– 1.5 mL DNase Solution (1 U/μL)
Purified DNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- Northern blotting.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Total RNA is isolated from a 100 mg young leaf sample.
- Purified RNA is quantified using a spectrophotometer with a typical yield of more than 10 µg of Total RNA and an A260nm/A280nm ratio of 1.9-2.1.
- Quality is further checked by agarose gel electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature (15 – 25 °C), except RNAse A (-20 °C).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
Paredes‐Páliz, K., Rodríguez‐Vázquez, R., Duarte, B., Caviedes, M. A., Mateos‐Naranjo, E., Redondo‐Gómez, S., … & Pajuelo, E. (2018). Investigating the mechanisms underlying phytoprotection by plant growth‐promoting rhizobacteria in Spartina densiflora under metal stress. Plant Biology, 20(3), 497-506.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.