HigherPurity™ Saliva DNA Extraction Mini Spin Kit
For a Reliable, Easy & Rapid DNA Purification from Saliva in MiniSpin Columns
HigherPurity™ Saliva DNA Isolation Mini Spin Kit is a reliable, easy and Rapid method for Purification of high-quality DNA from human and animal Sample Saliva. The kit is based in DNA ability to bind silica in the presence of high concentrations of chaotropic salts.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0098-S||20 rxn||53 €|
|AN0098||50 rxn||119 €|
|AN0098-XL||250 rxn||467 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Easy and Fast protocol: obtain results in few minutes.
- High-quality gDNA obtained.
- Reproducible extraction of high molecular weight genomic DNA purified.
- Safe and Convenient: avoids phenol/chloroform Extraction.
- Efficient: 3-12 μg (depending on the sample material amount and type).
- Pure genomic DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 50 CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Columns
– 50 Collection tubes (2 mL)
– 100 mL PBS (1x)
– 20 mL BLY Buffer
– 15 mg Proteinase K
– 30 mL WB1 Buffer
– 6 mL WB2 Buffer
– 10 mL EB Buffer
gDNA Purified DNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- DNA sequencing.
- Southern blot analysis.
– Tested on a lot-to-lot basis by isolating total DNA from Human Sample Saliva.
– DNA purified is analysed by:
• Spectrophotometer: Ratio 260/ 280 (1.6-1.8)
• Agarose Gel Electrophoresis.
- Recommendations: If any kit reagent forms a precipitate, warm at 55–65 °C until the precipitate dissolves, and allow to cool to room temperature before use.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped at: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except Proteinase K (4 ºC). Proteinase K should be stored at -20 ºC for longer-term storage.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here