HigherPurity™ Saliva RNA Extraction Kit
For an accurate, easy and fast Extraction of RNA from Saliva Samples
HigherPurity™ Saliva RNA Extraction Kit provides an efficient method for RNA Extraction from preserved Saliva samples in our Saliva RNA Sample Collection & Stabilization Kit.
The procedure includes cell lysis, protein removing, RNA precipitation, washing and hydration. Finally, for removal of genomic DNA contamination is used an approach consisting of two sequential filtrations with different MiroSpin columns.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0077-S||20 rxn||91 €|
|AN0077||50 rxn||222 €|
|AN0077-XL||250 rxn||984 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Convenient: ideal for routine work.
- Safe: avoids phenol/chloroform extraction.
- Highly efficient: obtain 10 – 20 µg of genomic DNA from Saliva (average DNA yield will vary depending on the donor).
- High-quality RNA obtained.
- Sample Volume: 600 uL of preserved saliva sample.
- Buffer-based RNA isolation combined with gDNA removal with columns
- Convenient: reduces sample collection distress and blood sample handling.
- Time-saving protocol.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
– 12 mL Precipitation Solution
– 22 mL Binding Buffer
– 10 mL WB1 Buffer
– 50 RNA miniSpin Columns
– 100 Collection tubes
– 50 units gDNA Removal columns
– 30 mg Proteinase K
– 10 mL Water ( Molecular Biology Grade)
- Purification of Total RNA from Saliva of different origins (human or animal).
- HigherPurity™ Saliva RNA Extraction Kit is analysed by a Total RNA Extraction.
- RNA purified is analysed by Electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All kit components has different storage conditions and must be stored at Dry place at the Temperature indicated on the kit label. Proteinase K Solution can be stored for several days at 4°C. For longer-term storage, the unused portion of the solution may be stored in aliquots at – 20 °C until needed.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.