HigherPurity™ Stool DNA Isolation Kit
For a Reliable, Easy & Convenient High Quality DNA Isolation from Fresh or Frozen Stool Samples
HigherPurity™ Stool DNA Isolation Kit provides a reliable, easy and convenient technique to isolate high quality DNA from fresh or frozen stool samples. The kit uses HigherPurity™ breakthrough technology based in DNA ability to bind silica in the presence of high concentrations of chaotropic salts as guanidinium thiocyanate.
Fecal samples are rapidly and efficiently lysed by bead beating. The sample DNA is then bound to the surface of a Spin Filter membrane and washed and the bound DNA is then desorbed from the surface of the Spin Filter column. The inhibitors of the downstream PCR will be removed by utilizing the DNA binding column and the buffers system included in the kit.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0130-S||20 rxn||56 €|
|AN0130||50 rxn||131 €|
|AN0131||100 rxn||214 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- High purity: eliminates humic acid, polysaccharides, phenol compounds and enzyme inhibitors from stool samples.
- Great performance: expected yields are 15 ~35 µg.
- Efficient: fecal samples are lysed by bead beating.
- Time-saving protocol: rapid isolation of ready-to-use DNA within 54 minutes with minimal handling steps.
- Safe and convenient: avoids phenol/chloroform extraction.
- Sample Size: 50~200 mg of fresh or frozen stool sample.
- High Binding capacity: up to 60 µg DNA per column.
- Extremely easy procedure: to isolate high quality DNA from fresh or frozen stool samples.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 50 CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Columns
– 100 Collection tubes (2 mL)
– 50 Dry bead tube
– 50 microcentrifuge tube (1.5 mL)
– 12 g Glass Beads
– 20 mL Lysis Solution 1 (LS1)
– 15 mL Buffer A
– 15 mL Inhibitor Removal Buffer (IR-Buffer)
– 20 mL Buffer B
– 20 mL WB1 Buffer
– 20 mL EB Buffer
– 15 mg Proteinase K
Purified DNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- Digestion with restriction enzymes.
- Automated sequencing.
- PCR template.
- Southern Blots.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
– Tested for isolation of DNA from stool sample.
– The quantity and quality of purified DNA is checked by:
- Ratio 260/ 280 (1.8-2).
- Agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Digestion with restriction endonucleases.
- Precautions: Please wear gloves when using this product. Avoid all skin contact with kit reagents. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except Proteinase K (4 ºC). Proteinase K should be stored at -20 ºC for longer-term storage.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.