HigherPurity™ Tissue DNA Purification Kit
For a Highly Efficient, Easy & Convenient Purification of Total DNA from a variety of Tissue
HigherPurity™ Tissue Genomic DNA Purification Kit offers a highly efficient, rapid and convenient method for purification of total DNA from a variety of tissues. The kit is based in DNA ability to bind silica in the presence of high concentrations of chaotropic salts.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0210-S||20 rxn||51 €|
|AN0210||50 rxn||123 €|
|AN0211||100 rxn||231 €|
|AN0211-XL||250 rxn||516 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highly efficient: yields up to 50 μg, depends on type of sample.
- Pure genomic DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Easy and fast procedure: purification of total DNA from a variety of tissues takes 54 minutes, with minimal handling steps.
- Mini format.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 15 mL Buffer BLY1
– 15 mL Buffer BLY2
– 22 mL Wash Buffer 1
– 10 mL Wash Buffer 2
– 30 mL Elution Buffer
– 11 mg Proteinase K
– 50 CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Column
– 100 Collection tube (2 mL)
– 50 microtubes (1.5 mL)
– 50 Micropestle
Purified DNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- Southern blotting.
- Total DNA is isolated from a 30 mg thorax muscle tissue sample.
- Purified DNA is quantified using a spectrophotometer with a typical yield of more than 10 μg of genomic DNA and an A260nm/A280nm ratio of 1.8-2.0.
- Quality is further checked by Agarose Gel Electrophoresis.
- Precautions: Please wear gloves when using this product. Avoid all skin contact with kit reagents. In case of contact, wash thoroughly with water.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except Proteinase K (4 ºC).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Terán, Ester, et al. «Sperm morphometry is affected by increased inbreeding in the Retinta cattle breed: A molecular approach.» Molecular Reproduction and Development (2021).
- Goszczynski, D., Molina, A., Terán, E., Morales-Durand, H., Ross, P., Cheng, H., … & Demyda-Peyrás, S. (2018). Runs of homozygosity in a selected cattle population with extremely inbred bulls: Descriptive and functional analyses revealed highly variable patterns. PloS one, 13(7), e0200069.
- Anaya, G., Fernández, M. E., Valera, M., Molina, A., Azcona, F., Azor, P., … & Demyda-Peyrás, S. (2018). Prevalence of twin foaling and blood chimaerism in purebred Spanish horses. The Veterinary Journal, 234, 142-144.
- Dorado, J., Anaya, G., Bugno‐Poniewierska, M., Molina, A., Mendez‐Sanchez, A., Ortiz, I., … & Demyda‐Peyrás, S. (2017). First case of sterility associated with sex chromosomal abnormalities in a jenny. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 52(2), 227-234.
- Anaya Calvo-Rubio, G. (2017). Desarrollo y validación de un sistema diagnóstico rápido para la detección de alteraciones cromosómicas que provocan infertilidad en caballos basado en herramientas moleculares.
- Dorado, J., Anaya, G., Bugno‐Poniewierska, M., Molina, A., Mendez‐Sanchez, A., Ortiz, I., … & Demyda‐Peyrás, S. (2016). First case of sterility associated with sex chromosomal abnormalities in a jenny. Reproduction in Domestic Animals.
- Anaya, G., Molina, A., Valera, M., Moreno-Millán, M., Azor, P., Peral-García, P. and Demyda-Peyrás, S. (2017), Sex chromosomal abnormalities associated with equine infertility: validation of a simple molecular screening tool in the Purebred Spanish Horse. Anim Genet. doi:10.1111/age.12543
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.