HigherPurity™ Viral DNA/RNA Extraction Kit
For a Highly Efficient, Safe & Rapid simultaneous Purification of Viral DNA and RNA from cell–free samples
HigherPurity™ Viral DNA/RNA Extraction Kit offers an highly efficient, fast and simultaneous purification of viral DNA and RNA from cell–free samples such as serum, plasma and cerebrospinal fluid. The kit uses HigherPurity™ breakthrough technology based in nucleic acid ability to bind silica in the presence of high concentrations of chaotropic salts. The viral RNA/DNA molecules bind to the silica-based media and impurities such as proteins and nucleases are removed by thorough washing with Wash Buffer. The RNA/DNA is then eluted in sterile, RNase free water.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0605-S||20 rxn||71 €|
|AN0605||100 rxn||335 €|
|AN0605-XL||250 rxn||839 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Efficient: 3-6 µg of genomic DNA from a 200 µL Plasma/Serum.
- Fast: results in less of 28 minutes.
- Safe: no phenol-chloroform extraction.
- Ready-to-use: genomic DNA, in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 100 rxn:
– 100 CleanEasy™ MiniSpin Columns
– 200 Collection tubes (2 mL)
– 25 mL BLY Buffer
– 40 mg Proteinase K
– 36 mL WB1 Buffer
– 20 mL WB2 Buffer
– 620 μg Carrier RNA (lyophilized)
– 15 mL Elution Buffer
Purified DNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- Viral load monitoring.
- Viral detection.
- Viral genotyping.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- DNA isolated from 200 μL of Plasma/Serum and analysed by PCR.
- Recommendations: If any kit reagent forms a precipitate, warm at 55–65 °C until the precipitate dissolves, and allow to cool to room temperature before use.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except Proteinase (4 ºC). Proteinase K should be stored at -20 ºC for longer-term storage.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Togashi, K., Hatakeyama, S., Yoneyama, T., Hamaya, T., Narita, T., Fujita, N., … & Ohyama, C. (2022). Effect of active anticancer therapy on serologic response to SARS‐CoV‐2 BNT162b2 vaccine in patients with urothelial and renal cell carcinoma. International Journal of Urology.
- Alameedy, F. M. M. Sequences of S-surface of Human COVID-19.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.