HigherPurity™ Yeast Genomic DNA Isolation Kit
For an Easy, Consistent & Rapid High-Quality Genomic DNA Purification from Yeast
HigherPurity™ Yeast Genomic DNA Extraction Kit is an easy, consistent and rapid method for high-quality genomic DNA purification from yeast. The kit uses HigherPurity™ breakthrough technology based DNA ability to bind silica in the presence of high concentrations of chaotropic salts. The kit combines the power of CleanEasy™ Spin Columns technology with the lyticase, glass beads and alkalineSDS lysis of yeast cells. The cell wall of yeast cells are rapidly and efficiently lysed enzymatically by lyticase.
The sample DNA is then bound to the surface of a Spin Filter membrane and washed and the bound DNA is then desorbed from the surface of the Spin Filter column. The inhibitors of the downstream PCR will be removed by utilizing the DNA binding column and buffers system included in the kit.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0080-S||20 rxn||58 €|
|AN0080||50 rxn||139 €|
|AN0081||100 rxn||259 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Proven performance: isolationg DNA from yeast and other cultured fungus.
- Safe: no phenol-chloroform extraction.
- Pure and high quality genomic DNA: ready-to-use in all Molecular Biology applications.
- Easy and fast protocol: results in 88 minutes.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 50 rxn:
– 50 Minispin columns
– 50 collection tubes
– 35 mL BLL Buffer
– 20 mL BLY Buffer
– 15 mg Proteinase K
– 5,000 U Lyticase
– 30 mL WB1 Buffer
– 6 mL WB2 Buffer
– 10 mL EB Buffer
Purified DNA suitable for all common Molecular Biology applications, such as:
- Digestion with restriction enzymes.
- Automated sequencing.
- PCR template.
- Southern Blots.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
– Tested on a lot-to-lot basis by isolating total DNA from 50 mg yeast.
– DNA purified is analysed by:
- Spectrophotometer: Ratio 260/ 280 (1.7-1.9).
- Agarose gel electrophoresis.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage*: All components can be stored at Room Temperature, except RNAse A, Rupture Buffer and Proteinase K (4 ºC). Proteinase K should be stored at -20 ºC for longer-term storage.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.