Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase
Highly Purified (>98%) with Green Buffer (10x) for Save your time: direct from PCR to Gel Electrophoresis
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase is a pure, versatile and thermostable recombinant enzyme produced in an E. coli strain, which carries the cloned pol gene from Thermus aquaticus. The enzyme has 5’→3’ polymerase activity and a weak 5’→3’ exonuclease activity but no 3’→5’ exonuclease activity (proofreading).
10x Green Buffer contains an Agarose Loading Buffer including two tracking dyes (blue and yellow dye) for visual tracking of DNA migration and a dense compound to facilitate the drop-down of the samples into the well Agarose gels. Blue dye (migrates with 3 to 5 kb DNA fragments in 1% agarose gel) and Yellow dye (migrates faster than 10 bp DNA fragments in 1% Agarose gel).Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|P0023-GT||500 U||51 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: greater than 98% confirmed by SDS-PAGE.
- Highest quality: high activity, specificity, thermostability and performance in PCR.
- Highly efficient: reactivation buffer improved.
- Save Time: go directly from PCR to Gel Electrophoresis.
- Thermostable: half-life at 94 ºC is 40 minutes.
- Adds extra nucleotides: preferentially adenine, without template at 3´ends leaving 3´overhangs PCR fragments.
- Incorporates modified nucleotides: biotinylated, fluorescently labelled, etc.
- Molecular Weight: 94 kDa.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
25 mM Tris-HCl pH 9.0 at 25 °C, 50 mM KCl, 2 mM MgCl2, 0.1 mg/mL gelatine, 200 µM dATP, dGTP, dTTP, 100 µM [α32-P] dCTP (0.05 µCi/nmol) and 12.5 µg activated salmon sperm DNA.
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to catalyse the incorporation of 10 nanomoles of dNTPs into acid-insoluble material in 30 minutes at 74 °C.
– 100 μL Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (5 U/μL)
– 2 x 1.25 mL Green Buffer (10x) with 20 mM MgCl2
- Routine amplifications.
- Colony screening.
- Amplifications up to 6 kb using Plasmid, Viral or Genomic DNA as template.
- PCR fragments amplification for TA or GC Cloning.
- Functionally tested in PCR.
- Undetected bacterial DNA (by PCR).
- Undetectable nucleases (endo-, exo, and ribonucleases) activities guaranteed by appropriate quality tests.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 ºC (NON Frost-Free Freezer).
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Peykov, S., Strateva, T., & Dimov, S. (2022). Design of Species-Specific PCR Primers That Target the aac (6′)-Ii Gene for the Rapid Detection of Enterococcus faecium. Bacteria, 1(3), 183-190.
- Bañón, Rafael, et al. «Exploring deep-sea biodiversity in the porcupine bank (NE Atlantic) through fish integrative taxonomy.» Journal of Marine Science and Engineering 9.10 (2021): 1075.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.