Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase MasterMix
For an Optimized, Accurate & Fast visual Tracking of DNA Migration
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase is an optimized, accurate and ready-to-use MasterMix (2x) that incorporates all PCR reaction components: dNTPs, PCR buffer, Mg2+ and Taq DNA Polymerase.
The mix also incorporates an agarose Loading Buffer including two tracking dyes (blue and yellow dye) for visual tracking of DNA migration and a dense compound to facilitate the drop-down of the samples into the wells of agarose gels. The migration in 1% agarose gel of blue dye corresponds to 3 to 5 kb DNA fragments, whereas the yellow dye migrates in 1% agarose gel faster than 10 bp DNA fragments.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|P0029-S||100 rxn||MasterMix (2x)||41 €|
|P0029||5 x 100 rxn||MasterMix (2x)||166 €|
We also offer this Product with different specifications or size (Custom Solutions), in higher amounts (Bulk Inquiries) or under OEM Basis (OEM Partnerships).
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Optimized: adds extra nucleotides (preferentially adenine) without template at 3´ends leaving 3´overhangs PCR fragments.
- Time-saving protocol: ready-to-use format that saves time in the PCR process and in loading samples on agarose gels.
- Complete solution: includes all PCR reaction components except primers and template.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Enzyme activity is assayed in the following mixture: 25 mM Tris-HCl pH 9.0 at 25 °C, 50 mM KCl, 2 mM MgCl2, 0.1 mg/mL gelatine, 200 µM de dATP, dGTP, dTTP, 100 µM* α32-P] dCTP (0.05 µCi/nmol) and 12.5 µg activated salmon sperm DNA.
2x (Buffer Green 2X; TruePure™ dNTPs 0.4 mM each; Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase 0.2 U/μL, Glycerol 24%).
Includes for 500 rxn:
– 5 x 100 rxn Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase MasterMix (2x)
*Includes all necessary reagents except template and primer DNA.
- Design for medium or high throughput applications (e.g. colony screening).
- PCR fragments amplification for TA or GC cloning.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Functionally tested in PCR.
- Free of bacterial DNA (by PCR).
- Exempt of nucleases (endo-, exo and ribonucleases) activities guaranteed by appropriate quality tests.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Peykov, S., Strateva, T., & Dimov, S. (2022). Design of Species-Specific PCR Primers That Target the aac (6′)-Ii Gene for the Rapid Detection of Enterococcus faecium. Bacteria, 1(3), 183-190.
- Almón, B., Pérez-Dieste, J., de Carlos, A., & Bañón, R. (2022). Identification of the shell-boring parasite Polydora hoplura (Annelida: Spionidae) on wild stocks of Pecten maximus in Galician waters, NW Spain. Journal of Invertebrate Pathology, 107750.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.