Horse-Power™ Red-Taq DNA Polymerase MasterMix
For an Optimized, Accurate & Fast visual Tracking of DNA Migration
Horse-Power™ Red-Taq DNA Polymerase is an optimized, accurate and ready-to-use MasterMix (2.5x) that incorporates all PCR reaction components: TruePure™ dNTPs, PCR buffer, Mg²⁺ and Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase.
The mix also incorporates an agarose Loading Buffer including a red dye for visual tracking of DNA migration and a dense compound to facilitate the drop-down of the samples into the well agarose gels.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|P0027-S||100 rxn||MasterMix (2.5x)||39 €|
|P0027||5 x 100 rxn||MasterMix (2.5x)||156 €|
Would you like to test a Free Sample? Please, inquiry at Free Sample Request.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Optimized: adds extra nucleotides (preferentially adenine) without template at 3´ends leaving 3´overhangs PCR fragments.
- Time-saving: ready-to-use format that saves time in PCR process and in loading samples on agarose gels.
- Complete solution: includes all PCR reaction components except primers and template.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
2.5x (Buffer Red 2.5X, TruePure™ dNTPs 0.5 mM each, HorsePower™ Taq DNA Polymerase 0.25 U/μL, Glycerol 30%).
25 mM Tris-HCl pH9.0 at 25 °C, 50 mM KCl, 2 mM MgCl2, 0.1 mg/mL gelatine, 200 µM dATP, dGTP, dTTP, 100 µM [α32-P] dCTP (0.05 µCi/nmol) and 12.5 µg activated salmon sperm DNA.
Includes for 500 rxn:
– 5 x 100 rxn Horse-Power™ Red-Taq DNA Polymerase Master Mix (2.5x)
*Includes all necessary reagents except template and primer DNA.
- Design for medium or high throughput applications (e.g. colony screening).
- PCR fragments amplification for TA or GC cloning.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Functionally tested in PCR.
- Free of bacterial DNA (by qPCR).
- Exempt of nucleases (endo-, exo and ribonucleases) activities guaranteed by appropriate quality tests.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- Petkova, Mariana, et al. «MICROBIOLOGICAL AND PHYSICOCHEMICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF TRADITIONAL BULGARIAN SOURDOUGHS AND SCREENING OF LACTIC ACID BACTERIA FOR AMYLOLYTIC ACTIVITY.» Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy 55.5 (2020): 921-934.
- Ruiz Carrascoso, G. (2016). Características microbiológicas y clínico-epidemiológicas de enterobacterias productoras de carbapenemasa oxa-48 en el contexto de un brote hospitalario (Doctoral dissertation, Universidad Complutense de Madrid).
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.