HotBegan™ Hot Start Red-Taq MasterMix
For a Specific, Highly Efficient & Reliable Amplifications of DNA up 160 fg, with visual Tracking of DNA Migration
HotBegan™ Hot Start Red-Taq Master Mix (2x) is an optimized ready-to-use solution containing HotBegan™ Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, MgCl2 and Stabilizers. It is inactive at room temperature and only requires addition of template, primers, and water.
HotBegan™ Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase is a Taq DNA Polymerase bound to a proprietary antibody that blocks Polymerase activity until denaturation step occurs. The heat labile antibodies are rapidly inactivated by raising the temperature (4 minutes at 95-97 °C). This prevents or minimizes primer-dimer and nonspecific products.
MasterMix also contains an Agarose Loading Buffer including a Red Dye for visual tracking of DNA migration and a dense compound to facilitate the drop-down of the samples into the well Agarose Gels. Like the Taq polymerase, the enzyme has 5’→3’ polymerase activity and a weak 5’→3’ exonuclease activity but no 3’→5’ exonuclease activity (proofreading). Before enzyme activation none of enzyme activities are detectable.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|P0320||5 x 1.25 mL (250 rxn)||MasterMix (2x)||98 €|
|P0321||10 x 1.25 mL (500 rxn)||MasterMix (2x)||164 €|
We also offer this Product with different specifications or size (Custom Solutions), in higher amounts (Bulk Inquiries) or under OEM Basis (OEM Partnerships).
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Accurate & Fast visual Tracking of DNA Migration: thanks to its composition that includes Red Dye Buffer.
- High specificity: minimizes unspecific amplification.
- Efficient: prevents or minimizes primer-dimer and nonspecific products.
- Great sensitivity: amplifies from femptograms of DNA targets.
- Inactive: at Room Temperature.
- Powerful: amplification of targets up to 5 kb.
- Convenient: available in kits and MasterMix solution.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Assay Conditions: 25mM Tris-HCl pH9.0 at 25°C, 50mM KCl, 2mM MgCl2, 0.1mg/mL gelatine, 200 µM of dATP, dGTP, dTTP, 100µM[α32-P]dCTP (0.05µCi/nmol) and 12.5 µg activated salmon sperm DNA.
- Unit Definition: One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to catalyse the incorporation of 10 nanomoles of dNTPs into acid-insoluble material in 30 minutes at 74 °C.
Includes for 500 rxn:
– 10 x 1.25 mL HotBegan™ HS Red-Taq MasterMix (2x)*
– 1.5 mL MgCl2 Solution (50mM)**
* Includes HotBegan™ Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase, Red Dye buffer (2x), 0.4 mM of each dNTP, 5 mM Mg2+ and 5% Glycerol.
**Separate tube 50 mM MgCl2 solution is provided for further optimisation. In some cases, we recommend to optimize Mg2 + concentration.
- PCR fragments amplification for TA or GC Cloning.
- Design for High Throughput Applications.
- Amplification from a limited DNA template or low copy number genes.
- Functionally tested in PCR.
- Exempt of nucleases (endo-, exo and ribonucleases) activities guaranteed by appropriate quality tests.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel pack.
- Storage: -20 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
- León, Maela, et al. «Identification and Characterization of Diaporthe spp. Associated with Twig Cankers and Shoot Blight of Almonds in Spain.« Agronomy 10.8 (2020): 1062.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 181€ (500g) Learn more Here
TBARS Assay Kit from 229€ (96 assays) Learn more Here
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 144 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 91 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase: 39 € (500 U) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
GreenSafe DNA Gel Stain: 99 € (1 mL) Learn more Here
CVX™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD: 336 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 392 € (100 units) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ PCR Clean-Up Magnetic Beads: 261€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 23€ Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 84 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
IPTG: 34 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 755 € (100 units) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 117 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 92 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.