Human AKT1 (RAC-alpha serine/threonine-protein kinase), 6xHis-GST tags
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
AKT1 is one of 3 closely related serine/threonine-protein kinases (AKT1, AKT2 and AKT3) called the AKT kinase, and which regulate many processes including metabolism, proliferation, cell survival, growth and angiogenesis.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0301||20 μg||149 €|
|PR0302||50 μg||216 €|
|PR0303||100 μg||324 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 1-480 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 84.6 kDa
- Purity: >95% confirmed by SDS-Page and Coomassie blue staining.
- Tag: 6xHis-GST tags.
- Buffer: 20mM Tris-HCl, 0.5M NaCl, 100mM imidazole, pH: 8.0. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: AKT, C-AKT, EC 22.214.171.124, MGC99656, Oncogene AKT1, PKB, PKB alpha, PRKBA, Protein kinase B, Protein kinase B alpha, RAC, RAC alpha, RAC alpha serine/threonine protein kinase, RAC PK alpha, RAC protein kinase alpha, RAC serine/threonine protein kinase.
- Official Symbol: AKT1.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_001014432.1
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_001014432.1
- Protein Family: Chemokine.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-6xHis (WB) serum and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.