Human ANXA4 (Annexin A4), 6xHis tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Although their functions are still not clearly defined, several members of the annexin family have been implicated in membrane-related events along exocytotic and endocytotic pathways. ANXA4 has 45 to 59% identity with other members of its family and shares a similar size and exon-intron organization. Isolated from human placenta.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0021||10 μg||207 €|
|PR0022||25 μg||282 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: HEK293E cells
- AA Sequence: 1-321 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 3.7 kDa
- Purity: >99% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: 6xHis tag.
- Buffer: Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS), pH 7.4 and 30% glycerol. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: ANXA4 protein; Annexin IV; Lipocortin IV; Endonexin I; Chromobindin-4; Protein II; P32.5; Placental anticoagulant protein II; PAP-II; PP4-X; 35-beta calcimedin; Carbohydrate-binding protein P33/P41; P33/41; Annexin IV; ANXA4; ANX4; Zymogen granule membrane-associated protein, 36-KD; ZAP36.
- Official Symbol: ANXA4.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_001153.2
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_001144.1
- Protein Family: Annexins.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-annexin A4 monoclonal (WB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipping: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.