Human ANXA5 (Annexin A5), 6xHis tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Annexin 5 is a phospholipase A2 and protein kinase C inhibitory protein with calcium channel activity and a potential role in cellular signal transduction, inflammation, growth and differentiation. Annexin 5 has also been described as placental anticoagulant protein I, vascular anticoagulant-alpha, endonexin II, lipocortin V, placental protein 4 and anchorin CII.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0291||10 μg||124 €|
|PR0292||25 μg||164 €|
|PR0293||50 μg||234 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 1-320 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 39 kDa.
- Purity: >95% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-6xHis (WB).
- Tag: 6xHis tag.
- Buffer: 20mM Tris-HCl, 0.5M NaCl, 100mM imidazole, 1mM 2-mercaptoethanol, pH:8.0. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: ANNEXIN V; ANX5; ENDONEXIN II; ENX2; PLACENTAL ANTICOAGULANT PROTEIN I; VASCULAR ANTICOAGULANT-ALPHA; LIPOCORTIN V; PLACENTAL PROTEIN 4; PP4; ANCHORIN CII.
- Official Symbol: ANXA5.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_001154.3
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_001145.1
- Protein Family: Annexins.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-6xHis (WB) serum and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipping: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.