Human BMP4 (Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4), His-MBP tags
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Induces cartilage and bone formation. Also act in mesoderm induction, tooth development, limb formation and fracture repair. Acts in concert with PTHLH/PTHRP to stimulate ductal outgrowth during embryonic mammary development and to inhibit hair follicle induction. Defects in BMP4 are the cause of microphthalmia syndromic type 6.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0031||20 μg||154 €|
|PR0032||50 μg||269 €|
|PR0033||100 μg||423 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 25-408 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 90.2 kDa
- Purity: >90% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB)
- Tag: His-MBP tags.
- Buffer: 20mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.5M NaCl, 0.15M imidazole and 30% glycerol, pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: BMP4 protein; BMP-4; BMP-2B; Bone morphogenetic protein 4 preproprotein; BMP4; Bone morphogenetic protein 2B; BMP2B; DVR4.
- Official Symbol: BMP4.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_001202.2
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_001193.1
- Protein Family: Cystine-knot cytokines.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-MBP (WB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.