Human Calcineurin Heterodimer (PPP3CA & PPP3R1), GST tag removed
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Is a calcium and calmodulin dependent serine/threonine protein phosphatase. Calcineurin activates nuclear factor of activated T cell, cytoplasmic (NFATc), a transcription factor, by dephosphorylating it. The activated NFATc is then translocated into the nucleus, where it upregulates the expression of interleukin 2 (IL-2), which, in turn, stimulates the growth and differentiation of T cell response. Calcineurin is the target of a class of drugs called calcineurin inhibitors, which includes cyclosporine, pimecrolimus and tacrolimus.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0481||10 μg||182 €|
|PR0482||25 μg||288 €|
|PR0483||50 μg||456 €|
Different specifications, sizes or Bulk Orders? please visit Custom Solutions or OEM partnerships.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 1-521 and 1-170 (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 58.7 kDa and 19.3kDa
- Purity: >90% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: GST tag removed.
- Buffer: 50 mM Tris-HCl, 150 mM NaCl, 1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, pH 7.0.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: CALN, CALNA, CCN1, CNA1, Protein phosphatase 3, catalytic subunit, alpha isoform / Calcineurin B type 1, CNB, CNB1, Protein phosphatase 3, regulatory subunit B, alpha isoform 1.
- Official Symbol: PPP3CA & PPP3R1.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_000944.4 & NM_000945.3
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_000935.1 & NP_000936.1
- Protein Family: PPP phosphatase.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-6xHis (WB) serum and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Prior to reconstitution, store the lyophilized protein at 2−8 ºC. After reconstitution, store in working aliquots at −80 ºC.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Lyophilized at Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 1 year of receipt, if stored properly.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.