Human CTHRC1 (Collagen Triple Helix Repeat-containing 1), MBP tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
This protein may play a role in the cellular response to arterial injury through involvement in vascular remodeling. Mutations at his locus have been associated with Barrett esophagus and esophageal adenocarcinoma.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0471||10 μg||223 €|
|PR0472||25 μg||329 €|
|PR0473||50 μg||497 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 32-243 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 67.7 kDa
- Purity: >90% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-MBP (WB).
- Tag: MBP tag.
- Buffer: 20mM Tris/HCl pH 8, 0,2M NaCl, 1mM EDTA, 10mM maltose.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: CTHRC1 protein; NMTC1 protein; Collagen triple helix repeat-containing protein 1; CTHRC1.
- Official Symbol: CTHRC1.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_138455.2
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_612464.1
- Protein Family: Adipokines.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-MBP (WB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Prior to reconstitution, store the lyophilized protein at 2−8 ºC. After reconstitution, store in working aliquots at −80 ºC.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Lyophilized at Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 1 year of receipt, if stored properly.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.