Human CXCL3 (C-X-C Motif Chemokine 3), MBP tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Member of the CXC subfamily of chemokines. The protein is a secreted growth factor that signals through the G-protein coupled receptor, CXC receptor 2. This protein plays a role in inflammation and as a chemoattractant for neutrophils.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0061||10 μg||134 €|
|PR0062||25 μg||197 €|
|PR0063||50 μg||288 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 35-107 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 52.6 kDa
- Purity: >95% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-MBP (WB).
- Tag: MBP tag.
- Buffer: Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS), pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: CXCL3 protein; MIP2-beta; CXCL3; Growth-regulated protein gamma; GRO-gamma; GRO-gamma(1-73); Chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 3; GRO3 oncogene; CXCL3; GRO3; GRO protein, gamma; GROG; Small inducible cytokine subfamily B, member 3; SCYB3; Macrophage inflamatory protein 2-beta; MIP2B.
- Official Symbol: CXCL3.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_002090.1
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_002081.1
- Protein Family: CXC Chemokine.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein of your choice
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-MBP (WB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.