Human CypA (Cyclophilin A), GST tag removed
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase (PPIase) family. PPIases catalyze the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides and accelerate the folding of proteins. This protein is a cyclosporin binding-protein and may play a role in cyclosporin A-mediated immunosuppression. The protein can also interact with several HIV proteins, including p55 gag, Vpr, and capsid protein, and has been shown to be necessary for the formation of infectious HIV virions.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0461||10 μg||124 €|
|PR0462||25 μg||164 €|
|PR0463||50 μg||233 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 1-165 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 18.3 kDa
- Purity: >95% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: GST tag removed.
- Buffer: Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS), pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: Cyclosporin A binding protein, CYPA, CYPH, Peptidyl prolyl cis-trans isomerase A, Peptidyl-prolyl isomerase A, PPIase, Rotamase.
- Official Symbol: CypA.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_021130.3
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_066953.1
- Protein Family: Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase (PPIase)
Includes for 50 μg:
-50 μg Recombinant Protein
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-GST serum (WB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Prior to reconstitution, store the lyophilized protein at 2−8 ºC. After reconstitution, store in working aliquots at −80 ºC.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Lyophilized at Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 1 year of receipt, if stored properly.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.