Human DIABLO (Diablo Homolog, Mitochondrial), 6xHis-GST tags
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Promotes apoptosis by activating caspases in the cytochrome c/Apaf-1/caspase-9 pathway. Acts by opposing the inhibitory activity of inhibitor of apoptosis proteins (IAP). Inhibits the activity of BIRC6/bruce by inhibiting its binding to caspases. Isoform 3 attenuates the stability and apoptosis-inhibiting activity of XIAP/BIRC4 by promoting XIAP/BIRC4 ubiquitination and degradation through the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway. Isoform 3 also disrupts XIAP/BIRC4 interacting with processed caspase-9 and promotes caspase-3 activation. Isoform 1 is defective in the capacity to down-regulate the XIAP/BIRC4 abundance.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0401||10 μg||134 €|
|PR0402||25 μg||197 €|
|PR0403||50 μg||288 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 1-239 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 56.1kDa.
- Purity: >90% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-6xHis (WB).
- Tag: 6xHis-GST tags.
- Buffer: Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS), pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: Diablo homolog, mitochondrial, DIABLO S, Direct IAP binding protein with low pI, FLJ10537, FLJ25049, Mitochondrial Smac protein, Second mitochondria derived activator of caspase, SMAC, SMAC3.
- Official Symbol: DIABLO.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_019887.4
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_063940.1
- Protein Family: Inhibitor of apoptosis protein (IAP).
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-6xHis (WB) serum and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.