Human EFNB2 (Ephrin-B2), Fc and 6xHis
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Cell surface transmembrane ligand for Eph receptors, a family of receptor tyrosine kinases which are crucial for migration, repulsion and adhesion during neuronal, vascular and epithelial development. Binds promiscuously Eph receptors residing on adjacent cells, leading to contact-dependent bidirectional signaling into neighboring cells. The signaling pathway downstream of the receptor is referred to as forward signaling while the signaling pathway downstream of the ephrin ligand is referred to as reverse signaling. Binds to receptor tyrosine kinase including EPHA4, EPHA3 and EPHB4. Together with EPHB4 plays a central role in heart morphogenesis and angiogenesis through regulation of cell adhesion and cell migration. EPHB4-mediated forward signaling controls cellular repulsion and segregation from EFNB2-expressing cells. May play a role in constraining the orientation of longitudinally projecting axons.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0071||10 μg||134 €|
|PR0072||25 μg||197 €|
|PR0073||50 μg||288 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: HEK293E cells.
- AA Sequence: 1-227 aa (extracellular domain).
- Predicted MW: 52.8 kDa
- Purity: >99% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: Fc and 6xHis.
- Buffer: Lyophilized from a solution containing phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: EFNB2 protein; EPH-related receptor tyrosine kinase ligand 5; LERK-5; HTK ligand; HTK-L; Ephrin B2; EFNB2; EPLG5; HTKL; LERK5.
- Official Symbol: EFNB2.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_004093.2
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_004084.1
- Protein Family: Kinase.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB) and immunoblotted with policlonal antibody against Human Ephrin B2 (WB).
- Recommendations: Prior to reconstitution, store the lyophilized protein at 2−8 ºC. After reconstitution, store in working aliquots at −80 ºC.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Lyophilized at Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 1 year of receipt, if stored properly.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.