Human EMILIN1 (Emilin 1), 6xHis tagged
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Extracellular matrix glycoprotein that is characterized by an N-terminal microfibril interface domain, a coiled-coiled alpha-helical domain, a collagenous domain and a C-terminal globular C1q domain. The protein associates with elastic fibers at the interface between elastin and microfibrils and may play a role in the development of elastic tissues including large blood vessels, dermis, heart and lung.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0441||10 μg||149 €|
|PR0442||25 μg||217 €|
|PR0443||50 μg||324 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 676-1016 aa (partial length).
- Predicted MW: 39.1 kDa
- Purity: >95% confirmed by10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-6xHis (WB).
- Tag: 6xHis tag.
- Buffer: Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS), pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: DKFZP586M121, Elastin microfibril interface located protein, Elastin microfibril interfacer 1, gp115.
- Official Symbol: EMILIN1.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_007046.3
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_008977.1
- Protein Family: Glycoprotein.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-6xHis (WB) serum and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.