Human FGF2 (Fibroblast Growth Factor 2) from E.coli, 6xHis tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Is a member of the fibroblast growth factor (FGF) family. FGF family members bind heparin and possess broad mitogenic and angiogenic activities. This protein has been implicated in diverse biological processes, such as limb and nervous system development, wound healing, and tumor growth.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0501||10 μg||124 €|
|PR0502||25 μg||164 €|
|PR0503||50 μg||233 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 134-288 aa (isoform 18kDa).
- Predicted MW: 18.3 kDa
- Purity: >90% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-6xHis (WB).
- Tag: 6xHis tag.
- Buffer: Lyophilized from a solution containing 20mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15M NaCl, 0.5M Imidzole, pH 7,4.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor, BFGF; FGF-2; FGFB; HBGF-3.
- Official Symbol: FGF2.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_002006.4
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_001997.5
- Protein Family: Fibroblast growth factor (FGF).
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-6His (WB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Prior to reconstitution, store the lyophilized protein at 2−8 ºC. After reconstitution, store in working aliquots at −80 ºC.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Lyophilized at Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 1 year of receipt, if stored properly.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.