Human FGFR3 (Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 3), Fc and 6xHis
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Is a member of the fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR) family, with its amino acid sequence being highly conserved between members and among divergent species. FGFR family members differ from one another in their ligand affinities and tissue distribution. A full-length representative protein would consist of an extracellular region, composed of three immunoglobulin-like domains, a single hydrophobic membrane-spanning segment and a cytoplasmic tyrosine kinase domain. The extracellular portion of the protein interacts with fibroblast growth factors, setting in motion a cascade of downstream signals, ultimately influencing mitogenesis and differentiation. This particular family member binds acidic and basic fibroblast growth hormone and plays a role in bone development and maintenance. Mutations in this gene lead to craniosynostosis and multiple types of skeletal dysplasia.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0081||20 μg||134 €|
|PR0082||50 μg||197 €|
|PR0083||100 μg||288 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: HEK293E cells
- AA Sequence: 1-372 aa (extracellular domain).
- Predicted MW: 66.4 kDa plus glycosylation.
- Purity: >99% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: Fc and 6xHis.
- Buffer: 0.1M Glicina, 50mM Tris, pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Storage: Frozen / Solution. For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: FGFR3 protein; EC 184.108.40.206; FGFR-3; CD333 antigen; Fibroblast growth factor receptor 3 isoform 1; FGFR3; JTK4.
- Official Symbol: FGFR3.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_000142.2
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_000133.1
- Protein Family: Fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR)
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB) and immunoblotted with monoclonal antibody against human FGFR3 (WB).
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.