Human FKBP12 (Calstabin 1), GST tag removed
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Is a member of the immunophilin protein family, which play a role in immunoregulation and basic cellular processes involving protein folding and trafficking. The protein is a cis-trans prolyl isomerase that binds the immunosuppressants FK506 and rapamycin. It interacts with several intracellular signal transduction proteins including type I TGF-beta receptor. It also interacts with multiple intracellular calcium release channels, and coordinates multi-protein complex formation of the tetrameric skeletal muscle ryanodine receptor.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0451||10 μg||134 €|
|PR0452||25 μg||197 €|
|PR0453||50 μg||288 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. Coli.
- AA Sequence: 1-108 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 12.05 kDa
- Purity: >95% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: GST tag removed.
- Buffer: Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS), pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: 12.6 kDa FKBP, Calstabin 1, EC 126.96.36.199, FK506 binding protein 1 like, FK506-binding protein 12.6, FK506-binding protein 1A.
- Official Symbol: FKBP1B.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_004116.3
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_004107.1
- Protein Family: FKBP immunophilin/proline isomerase.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-GST serum (WB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Prior to reconstitution, store the lyophilized protein at 2−8 ºC. After reconstitution, store in working aliquots at −80 ºC.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Lyophilized at Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 1 year of receipt, if stored properly.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.