Human FLT3LG, GST tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Stimulates the proliferation of early hematopoietic cells by activating FLT3. Dendritic cells (DCs) provide the key link between innate and adaptive immunity by recognizing pathogens and priming pathogen-specific immune responses. FLT3LG controls the development of DCs and is particularly important for plasmacytoid DCs and CD8.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0691||10 μg||149 €|
|PR0692||25 μg||217 €|
|PR0693||50 μg||324 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: Sf9-Baculovirus.
- AA Sequence: 26-234 (without signal peptide).
- Predicted MW: 51.1 kDa
- Purity: >70% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-GST monoclonal (WB).
- Tag: GST tag.
- Buffer: PBS + 10mM Reduced glutation.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: FL; FLT3L; fms-related tyrosine kinase 3 ligand; flt3 ligand.
- Official Symbol: FLT3LG.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_001459.3
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_001450.
- Protein Family: Cytokine.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-GST monoclonal and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.