Human GRB2 (Growth Factor Receptor-Bound Protein 2), 6xHis tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Adapter protein that provides a critical link between cell surface growth factor receptors and the Ras signaling pathway. Isoform 2 does not bind to phosphorylated epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) but inhibits EGF-induced transactivation of a RAS-responsive element. Isoform 2 acts as a dominant negative protein over GRB2 and by suppressing proliferative signals, may trigger active programmed cell death.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0341||20 μg||161 €|
|PR0342||50 μg||220 €|
|PR0343||100 μg||328 €|
Different specifications, sizes or Bulk Orders? please visit Custom Solutions or OEM partnerships.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 1-217 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 28.3 kDa.
- Purity: >95% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-6xHis (WB).
- Tag: 6xHis tag.
- Buffer: Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS), pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: Abundant Src homology protein, ASH, Growth factor receptor bound protein 2.
- Official Symbol: GRB2.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_002086.4
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_002077.1
- Protein Family: Adaptator protein.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-GST monoclonal and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.