Human GTF2E1 (Sf9-Baculovirus), GST tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Recruits TFIIH to the initiation complex and stimulates the RNA polymerase II C-terminal domain kinase and DNA-dependent ATPase activities of TFIIH. Both TFIIH and TFIIE are required for promoter clearance by RNA polymerase.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0671||10 μg||124 €|
|PR0672||25 μg||164 €|
|PR0673||50 μg||234 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: Sf9-Baculovirus.
- AA Sequence: 1-442 (Full Length).
- Predicted MW: 77.1 kDa
- Purity: >70% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: GST tag.
- Buffer: PBS + 10mM Reduced glutation.
- Storage: Frozen / Solution. For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: FE; TF2E1; TFIIE-A; general transcription factor IIE subunit 1; TFIIE-alpha.
- Official Symbol: GTF2E1
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_005513
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_005504.2
- Protein Family: Transcription factor.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-GST monoclonal and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.