Human IFITM3 (Interferon-induced transmembrane protein 3), 6xHis-GST tags
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Disrupts intracellular cholesterol homeostasis. Inhibits the entry of viruses to the host cell cytoplasm by preventing viral fusion with cholesterol depleted endosomes. May inactivate new enveloped viruses which buds out of the infected cell, by letting them go out with a cholesterol depleted membrane. Active against multiple viruses, including influenza A virus, SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV), Marburg virus (MARV) and Ebola virus (EBOV), Dengue virus (DNV), West Nile virus (WNV), human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) and vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV). Can inhibit: influenza virus hemagglutinin protein-mediated viral entry, MARV and EBOV GP1,2-mediated viral entry, SARS-CoV S protein-mediated viral entry and VSV G protein-mediated viral entry. Plays a critical role in the structural stability and function of vacuolar ATPase (v-ATPase).Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0101||10 μg||134 €|
|PR0102||25 μg||197 €|
|PR0103||50 μg||288 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 1-133 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 43.3 kDa
- Purity: >90% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: 6xHis-GST tags.
- Buffer: Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS), pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: IFITM3 protein; Interferon-inducible protein 1-8U; Interferon-induced transmembrane protein 3 (1-8U); IFITM3.
- Official Symbol: IFITM3.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_021034.1
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_066362.1
- Protein Family: Dispanin.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.