Human IL6 (Interleukin 6), 6xHis tag removed
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions. It is a potent inducer of the acute phase response. Plays an essential role in the final differentiation of B-cells into Ig-secreting cells Involved in lymphocyte and monocyte differentiation. Acts on B-cells, T-cells, hepatocytes, hematopoietic progenitor cells and cells of the CNS. Required for the generation of T(H)17 cells. Also acts as a myokine. It is discharged into the bloodstream after muscle contraction and acts to increase the breakdown of fats and to improve insulin resistance. It induces myeloma and plasmacytoma growth and induces nerve cells differentiation.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0581||25 μg||164 €|
|PR0582||50 μg||254 €|
|PR0583||100 μg||386 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 29-212 aa.
- Predicted MW: 20.9 kDa
- Purity: >95% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: 6xHis tag removed.
- Buffer: Lyophilized from a solution containing TrisHCl 50mM pH 8.0 + DTT 1mM + EDTA 0.5mM.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: IL6 protein; IL-6; B-cell stimulatory factor 2; BSF-2; Interferon beta-2; Hybridoma growth factor; CTL differentiation factor; CDF; Interleukin 6 (interferon, beta 2); IL6; IFNB2; B-cell differentiation factor; Hepatocyte stimulatory factor; HSF; Hybridoma growth factor; HGF.
- Official Symbol: IL6.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_000600.1
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_000591.1
- Protein Family: Cytokine.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Prior to reconstitution, store the lyophilized protein at 2−8 ºC. After reconstitution, store in working aliquots at −80 ºC.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Lyophilized at Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 1 year of receipt, if stored properly.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.