Human IL8 (Interleukin 8) (72aa residues), 6xHis tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Is a chemokine produced by macrophages and other cell types such as epithelial cells, airway smooth muscle cells and endothelial cells. Endothelial cells store IL-8 in their storage vesicles, the Weibel-Palade bodies. In humans, the interleukin-8 protein is encoded by the IL8 gene. IL-8 is initially produced as a precursor peptide of 99 amino acids long which then undergoes cleavage to create several active IL-8 isoforms. In culture, a 72 amino acid peptide is the major form secreted by macrophages.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0131||25 μg||164 €|
|PR0132||50 μg||253 €|
|PR0133||100 μg||386 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 28-99 aa.
- Predicted MW: 10.5 kDa.
- Purity: >95% confirmed by 12% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: 6xHis tag.
- Buffer: Lyophilized from a solution containing phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: Small inducible cytokine subfamily B, member 8; SCYB8; Monocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor; Neutrophil-activating peptide 1; NAP1 Granulocyte chemotactic protein 1; GCP1; CXC chemokine ligand 8; CXCL9
- Official Symbol: IL8
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_000584.2
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_000575.1
- Protein Family: Cytokine.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 12% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Prior to reconstitution, store the lyophilized protein at 2−8 ºC. After reconstitution, store in working aliquots at −80 ºC.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Lyophilized at Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 1 year of receipt, if stored properly.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.