Human IL8 (Interleukin 8) (77aa residues), 6xHis tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
IL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0571||25 μg||164 €|
|PR0572||50 μg||254 €|
|PR0573||100 μg||386 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 23-99 aa.
- Predicted MW: 11.1 kDa
- Purity: >95% confirmed by 12% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: 6xHis tag.
- Buffer: Lyophilized from a solution containing phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: Small inducible cytokine subfamily B, member 8; SCYB8; Monocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor; Neutrophil-activating peptide 1; NAP1 Granulocyte chemotactic protein 1; GCP1; CXC chemokine ligand 8; CXCL10.
- Official Symbol: IL8.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_000584.2
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_000575.1
- Protein Family: Cytokine.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 12% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.