Human MMP11 (Stromelysin-3), 6xHis-GST tags
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Proteins of the matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) family are involved in the breakdown of extracellular matrix in normal physiological processes, such as embryonic development, reproduction, and tissue remodeling, as well as in disease processes, such as arthritis and metastasis. Most MMP’s are secreted as inactive proproteins which are activated when cleaved by extracellular proteinases.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0161||10 μg||178 €|
|PR0162||25 μg||258 €|
|PR0163||50 μg||363 €|
Different specifications, sizes or Bulk Orders? please visit Custom Solutions or OEM partnerships.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 33-488 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 79.8 kDa.
- Purity: >80% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: 6xHis-GST tags.
- Buffer: 20mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.5M NaCl, 0.15M imidazole, pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: MMP11 protein; EC 3.4.24.-; ST3; SL-3; Matrix metalloproteinase-11; MMP-11; Matrix metalloproteinase 11 preproprotein; MMP11; Stromelysin III; STMY3.
- Official Symbol: MMP11.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_005940.2
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_005931.1
- Protein Family: Metalloproteinase.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-GST monoclonal and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.