Human PDCD2 (Programmed cell death protein 2), MBP tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Is a nuclear protein expressed in a variety of tissues. The expression of the gene has been shown to be repressed by B-cell CLL/lymphoma 6 (BCL6), a transcriptional repressor required for lymph node germinal center development, suggesting that BCL6 regulates apoptosis by its effects on this protein.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0231||10 μg||134 €|
|PR0232||25 μg||197 €|
|PR0233||50 μg||288 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 1-344 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 82.7 kDa
- Purity: >90% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: MBP tag.
- Buffer: 20mM Tris-HCl , 0.2M NaCl, 1mM EDTA and 10mM Maltose, pH: 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: ZINC FINGER MYND DOMAIN-CONTAINING PROTEIN 7; ZMYND7.
- Official Symbol: PDCD2.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_002598.2
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_002589.2
- Protein Family: Regulatory protein
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunoblotting with anti-MBP (WB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.