Human SPARC (Osteonectin), MBP tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Appears to regulate cell growth through interactions with the extracellular matrix and cytokines. Binds calcium and copper, several types of collagen, albumin, thrombospondin, PDGF and cell membranes. There are two calcium binding sites; an acidic domain that binds 5 to 8 Ca2+ with a low affinity and an EF-hand loop that binds a Ca2+ ion with a high affinity.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0171||20 μg||161 €|
|PR0172||50 μg||220 €|
|PR0173||100 μg||328 €|
Different specifications, sizes or Bulk Orders? please visit Custom Solutions or OEM partnerships.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 1-303 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 79.3 kDa
- Purity: >90% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: MBP tag.
- Buffer: 20mM Tris-HCl, 0.2M NaCl, 1mM EDTA, 10mM Maltose, pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: SPARC protein; Secreted protein acidic and rich in cysteine; Osteonectin; ON; Basement-membrane protein 40; BM-40; Secreted protein, acidic, cysteine-rich (osteonectin); SPARC.
- Official Symbol: SPARC.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_003118.2
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_003109.1
- Protein Family: Glycoprotein.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB) immunoblotting with anti-MBP (WB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.