Human SPP1 (Osteopontin), GST tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
The protein is involved in the attachment of osteoclasts to the mineralized bone matrix. This protein is secreted and binds hydroxyapatite with high affinity. The osteoclast vitronectin receptor is found in the cell membrane and may be involved in the binding to this protein. Osteopontin is also a cytokine that upregulates expression of interferon-gamma and interleukin-12.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0181||20 μg||134 €|
|PR0182||50 μg||197 €|
|PR0182||100 μg||288 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 59-300 aa (partial length).
- Predicted MW: 55.8 kDa
- Purity: >90% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: GST tag.
- Buffer: Lyophilized from a solution of phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4, containing 0.50 mg SPP1 per ml. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: SPP1 protein; Bone sialoprotein-1; Secreted phosphoprotein 1; SPP-1; Urinary stone protein; Nephropontin; Uropontin; Secreted phosphoprotein 1 isoform b; SPP1; Osteopontin; OPN; Early T lymphocyte activation 1; ETA1.
- Official Symbol: SPP1.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_000582.2
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_000573.1
- Protein Family: Cytokine.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB) immunoblotting with anti-GST (WB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Prior to reconstitution, store the lyophilized protein at 2−8 ºC. After reconstitution, store in working aliquots at −80 ºC.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Lyophilized at Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 1 year of receipt, if stored properly.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.