Human TDGF1 (Teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1), MBP tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Epidermal growth factor-related protein that contains a cripto, FRL-1, and cryptic domain. The protein is an extracellular, membrane-bound signaling protein that plays an essential role in embryonic development and tumor growth. Mutations in the gene are associated with forebrain defects.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0201||10 μg||134 €|
|PR0202||25 μg||197 €|
|PR0203||50 μg||288 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 1-188 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 65.8 kDa.
- Purity: >95% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB).
- Tag: MBP tag.
- Buffer: Lyophilized from a solution of phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4, containing 0.50 mg TDGF1 per ml. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: TDGF1 protein; Epidermal growth factor-like cripto protein CR1; Cripto-1 growth factor; CRGF; Teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1; TDGF1; CRIPTO; Forebrain defects.
- Official Symbol: TDGF1.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_003212.1
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_003203.1
- Protein Family: Growth factor.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunoblotting with anti-MBP (WB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Prior to reconstitution, store the lyophilized protein at 2−8 ºC. After reconstitution, store in working aliquots at −80 ºC.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Lyophilized at Ambient temperature.
- Storage: Room temperature.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 1 year of receipt, if stored properly.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.