Human TERF1 (Telomeric Repeat-Binding Factor 1), 6xHis-GST tags
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Telomere specific protein which is a component of the telomere nucleoprotein complex. This protein is present at telomeres throughout the cell cycle and functions as an inhibitor of telomerase, acting in cis to limit the elongation of individual chromosome ends. The protein structure contains a C-terminal Myb motif, a dimerization domain near its N-terminus and an acidic N-terminus.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0421||10 μg||151 €|
|PR0422||25 μg||190 €|
|PR0423||50 μg||274 €|
Different specifications, sizes or Bulk Orders? please visit Custom Solutions or OEM partnerships.
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 1-419 aa (full-length).
- Predicted MW: 77.2 kDa
- Purity: >85% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-6xHis (WB).
- Tag: 6xHis-GST tags.
- Buffer: 20mM Tris-HCl, 0.5M NaCl, 100mM imidazole, pH: 8.0. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: hTRF1-AS, NIMA interacting protein 2, PIN2, t-TRF1, Telomeric protein Pin2/TRF1, Telomeric repeat binding protein 1, TRBF1, TRF, TRF1, TTAGGG repeat binding factor 1.
- Official Symbol: TERF1.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_003218.3
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_003209.2
- Protein Family: DNA binding.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.