Human TNFa (Tumor Necrosis Factor), 6xHis tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Multifunctional proinflammatory cytokine that belongs to the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) superfamily. This cytokine is mainly secreted by macrophages. It can bind to, and thus functions through its receptors TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. This cytokine is involved in the regulation of a wide spectrum of biological processes including cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, lipid metabolism, and coagulation.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0551||20 μg||134 €|
|PR0552||50 μg||197 €|
|PR0553||100 μg||288 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 77-233 aa (partial, without signal peptide).
- Predicted MW: 18.4 kDa
- Purity: >90% confirmed by 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-TNFa (WB).
- Tag: 6xHis tag.
- Buffer: 20mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.5M NaCl, pH 7.4. No preservatives added.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: DIF, TNFA, TNFSF2, Cachectin; APC1 protein; TNF, macrophage-derived; Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2.
- Official Symbol: TNFa.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_000594.3
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_000585.2
- Protein Family: Cytokine.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 15% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-TNFa (WB) and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Prior to reconstitution, store the lyophilized protein at 2−8 ºC. After reconstitution, store in working aliquots at −80 ºC.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Lyophilized at Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: Room Temperature.
- Guaranteed: All components are stable for 1 year of receipt, if stored properly.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.