Human VEGF A (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A) from E. coli, 6xHis tag
High quality Recombinant Protein with proven performance in ELISA, WB, Ab Production or Protein array
Growth factor active in angiogenesis, vasculogenesis and endothelial cell growth. Induces endothelial cell proliferation, promotes cell migration, inhibits apoptosis and induces permeabilization of blood vessels. Binds to the FLT1/VEGFR1 and KDR/VEGFR2 receptors, heparan sulfate and heparin. NRP1/Neuropilin-1 binds isoforms VEGF-165 and VEGF-145. Isoform VEGF165B binds to KDR but does not activate downstream signaling pathways, does not activate angiogenesis and inhibits tumor growth.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|PR0531||10 μg||134 €|
|PR0532||25 μg||197 €|
|PR0533||50 μg||288 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Highest purity: free of interferences from other proteins or contaminants.
- Convenient: available in different sizes and tags.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Source: E. coli.
- AA Sequence: 27-191 aa (partial).
- Predicted MW: 21.9 kDa.
- Purity: >90% confirmed by 15% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-VEGF or anti-6xHis (WB).
- Tag: 6xHis tag.
- Buffer: 20mM Tris-HCl, 0.5M NaCl, 300mM imidazole, pH: 8.0.
- Biological activity: Not tested.
- Synonyms: MVCD1; VEGF; VPF; Vascular permeability factor.
- Official Symbol: VEGF A.
- Specie: Homo sapiens.
- GenBank accession number: NM_001171626.1
- NCBI Protein RefSeq: NP_001165097.1
- Protein Family: PDGF/VEGF growth factor.
Includes for 50 μg:
– 50 μg Recombinant Protein
– Dry ice
- Western Blot.
- Antibody Production.
- Protein array.
- 10% SDS-PAGE stained with Coomassie Blue (CB), immunobloting with anti-GST monoclonal and peptide fingerprinting by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry.
- Recommendations: Store working aliquots at 4 ºC for up to one week.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −80 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.