Molecular Biology Grade Antibiotic with Great Performance in a wide range of Applications
Hygromycin B is an aminoglycoside antibiotic isolated from Streptomyces hygroscopicus that inhibits the growth of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells. It acts by interfering with ribosomal translocation and with aminoacyl-tRNA recognition.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AB030||1 g||119 €|
|AB031||5 g||498 €|
Ready-to-use format (50 mg/mL in PBS):
|AB033||10 mL||98 €|
|AB034||50 mL||363 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Proven performance in described applications.
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- CAS Number: 31282-04-9
- Chemical Formula: C20H37N3O13
- Molecular Weight: 527.52
- Purity (HPLC): > 92%
- Potency: > 1,000U/mg
Includes for 5 g:
– 5 g Hygromycin B
Includes for 10 mL:
– 10 mL Hygromycin B (ready-to-use, 50mg/mL in PBS, sterile filtered)
- Selection and maintenance of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells transfected with the hygromycin resistance gene (hyg or hph).
- Protein synthesis studies.
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel Pack.
- Storage: 4 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.