IgG from Rabbit Serum
High Quality & Proven Performance in a wide range of Applications
Rabbit IgG is an unconjugated rabbit Polyclonal Antibody isolated using fractionation and affinity chromatography. The material for this product was processed from the serum of healthy animals prior to immunization. The purified antibody is not directed against any known antigen.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|SUR001-I||20 mg||99 €|
|SUR002-I||50 mg||217 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- High quality and purity: 95% (SDS-PAGE).
- Proven performance.
- Storage buffer: PBS, pH 7.6.
- Preservative: no preservative.
- Concentration: 5 mg/ml (Protein concentration was determined by extinction coefficient: absorbance at 280 nm of 1.4 equals 1.0 mg of IgG).
- Purity: 95% (SDS-PAGE).
– 20 mg IgG Rabbit Serum
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature.
- Storage: stable when stored at 4 ºC for up to one month. For longer term storage, store at -20 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.