LDH Cytotoxicity Assay Kit
For a Sensitive, Reproducible & Easy-to-use Colorimetric assay for Cytotoxicity Detection
Canvax™ LDH Cytotoxicity Assay Kit offers a Sensitive, Reproducible & Easy-to-use Colorimetric method for Cytotoxicity Detection.
Lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) is a ubiquitous enzyme present in cytosol of a wide variety of organisms. Since LDH is a fairly stable enzyme, it has been widely used to evaluate the presence of damage and toxicity of tissue and cells. Quantification of LDH has a broad range of applications. The measurement of this enzyme can be useful for estimating biomass, counting cells, and determining the health of cells and tissues. LDH is widely used for cytotoxicity testing of cultured cells as well as viability testing.
This assay kit uses the formazan dye INT as a colorimetric indicator of enzyme activity. LDH strips an electron from lactate which is transferred to NAD to yield NADH. The NADH subsequently reduces the INT which causes a color change from yellow to red. This colorimetric reaction can be measured at 490 nm.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|CA0020||400 assays||192 €|
|CA0022||2,000 assays||490 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Ideal for High-Throughput Screening.
- Colorimetric: measures LDH release by formation of colored product.
- Fast and Easy-to-use: simple one-step procedure.
- Powerful: stable LDH enzyme activity as a Cytotoxic Marker.
- Safe: Non-radioactive.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
Includes for 400 assays:
– 20 mL LDH Assay Buffer
– 4 mL Lysis solution
– 20 mL Stop solution
- For rapid determination of Cytotoxicity based on lactate dehydrogenase released into cell culture medium.
- Evaluation of toxic compounds, toxins, detergents, environmental pollutants and physical treatment on cell lysis.
Tables, Figures & Protocols
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality and reproducibility.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel Pack.
- Storage: LDH Assay Buffer (-20 °C) and Lysis Solution & Stop solution (+4°C).
- Recommendations: Protect the product from light.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here