CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit, CE-IVD
For a Higher Specificity & Sensitivity for Manual & Automated Extractions in Magnetic Beads based Systems
CVX-Mag™ Viral RNA Extraction Kit (CE-IVD), based on Paramagnetic Beads technology, is a designed for rapid manual and automated purification of Viral RNA from cell such as Serum, Plasma, Urine, Cell free body fluids, Cell Culture supernatants and Rinse liquid from swabs samples.
The extraction process includes an initial lysis step with the appropriate Buffer to ensure efficient lysis and nucleic acid release from the virus, Nucleic acid binding to the surface of the magnetic beads, washing and elution. Additionally, it includes the Carrier RNA that improves binding and recovery of low-concentrated viral RNA.
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AN0501||96-well plate||Quote Request|
|AN0501-XL||5 x 96-well plate||Quote Request|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Specifically validated for SARS-CoV-19 by Spanish Institution Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII)
- CE-IVD Certified for usage in in-vitro Diagnostics (License No.: 7817-PS).
- Compatible with Manual and Automated Extractions with KingFisher™ Flex.
- Best performance & Efficiency.
- Cost-avoidance: no centrifugation required, which saves on equipment costs and increases portability of the technique.
- Fast results with minimal handling steps.
- Ready-to-use: viral RNA is suitable for use in RT-PCR and qRT-PCR.
Includes for 96 rxn:
– 2 mL CVX-Mag™ Magnetic Beads
– 20 mL BLQ Buffer
– 30 mg Proteinase K
– 1.5 mL PK Resuspension Buffer
– 0.2 mg RNA Carrier (lyophilized)
– 33 mL WB1 Buffer4
– 20 mL WB2 Buffer4
– 15 mL Water (RNAse-Free)
The purified viral RNA is suitable for use in RT-PCR and qRT-PCR and can be used for:
- Viral Load Monitoring.
- Viral Detection.
- Viral Genotyping.
- Tested on a lot-to-lot basis by isolating Viral Nucleic acid from a 200 μL sample.
KingFisher™ is a registred Trademarks of Thermo Scientific™.
Do not freeze CVX-Mag™ Magnetic Beads.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Ambient Temperature. Carrier RNA solution in Gel Pack/Dry Ice.
- Storage: All components can be stored at Room Temperature (18 to 25 °C), except Carrier RNA solution at –20 °C. If any kit reagent forms a precipitate, warm at 55–65 °C until the precipitate dissolves, and allow cooling to room temperature before use.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for research purposes and in vitro use only. The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. Please refer to www.canvaxbiotech.com for Material Safety Data Sheet of the product.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here