Mouse Anti-ANXA4 (Annexin A4)
Monoclonal Antibody, clone PA351-29.1.3
Canvax™ has designed a properly prepared and characterized portfolio of Monoclonal and Polyclonal Antibodies for ELISA, Western Blot and Immunohistochemistry applications.
- Host: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2aκ
- Immunogen: Human Annexin A4 (NP_001144.1, 1 aa-321 aa) full-length recombinant protein with 6xHis tag
- Specificity: Human. Reactivity with other species not tested
- Format & concentration: 1.5 mg/ml solution in Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS). No preservatives added
- Clone: PA351-29.1.3
- Alternative Names: ANXA4 protein; Annexin IV; Lipocortin IV; Endonexin I; Chromobindin-4; Protein II; P32.5; Placental anticoagulant protein II; PAP-II; PP4-X; 35-beta calcimedin; Carbohydrate-binding protein P33/P41; P33/41; Annexin IV; ANXA4; ANX4; Zymogen granule membrane-associated protein, 36-KD; ZAP36
- Purification: Protein G affinity chromatography
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|MA0002||100 μg||399 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Proven performance for ELISA and Western Blot.
- Highest performance and purity.
- Convenient: other antibodies and sizes availables upon request.
- Human specifity: reactivity with other species untested.
- Purification Method: protein G affinity chromatography.
- Cost avoidance: dry ice free of charge.
- Gene name: Annexin A4
- Gene symbol: ANXA4
- Organism: Homo sapiens
- GenBank Accession: NM_001153.2
- Protein Accession: NP_001144.1
- OMIM ID: 106491
Includes for 100 μg:
– 100 μg of Polyclonal/Monoclonal Antibody.
- Western Blot.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −20 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.