Mouse Anti-NR1H4 (Bile Acid Receptor Isoform 2)
Monoclonal Antibody, clone 318.104.22.168
Canvax™ has designed a properly prepared and characterized portfolio of Monoclonal and Polyclonal Antibodies for ELISA, Western Blot and Immunohistochemistry applications.
- Host: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
- Immunogen: Ovalbumin (OVA) conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 4-24 of FXRα
- Specificity: Human. Reactivity with other species not tested
- Format & concentration: 2.0 mg/ml solution in Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS). No preservatives added
- Clone: 322.214.171.124
- Alternative Names: «FXR alpha; FXRa; BAR; RXR interacting protein 14; Bile acid receptor; Farnesoid X activated receptor; Farnesol receptor HRR 1; FXR; Nuclear receptor subfamily 1, group H, member 4; Retinoid X receptor interacting protein 14; RIP14
- Purification: Protein G affinity chromatography
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|MA0004||100 μg||347 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Proven performance for ELISA and Western Blot.
- Highest performance and purity.
- Convenient: other antibodies and sizes availables upon request.
- Human specifity: reactivity with other species untested.
- Purification Method: protein G affinity chromatography.
- Gene name: Bile acid receptor isoform 2
- Gene symbol: NR1H4
- Organism: Homo sapiens
- GenBank Accession: NM_005123.3
- Protein Accession: NP_005114.1
- OMIM ID: 603826
Includes for 100 μg:
– 100 μg of Polyclonal/Monoclonal antibody.
- Western Blot.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Dry Ice.
- Storage: For extended storage, conserve at −20 ºC.
- Guaranteed: 12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have any question? Please visit our FAQs section GO
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.