qMAXSen™ Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) RT-qPCR Detection Kit [N1 and RNAse P genes-based assay]
For Robust and Reproducible One-Step Detection according to 2019-nCoV CDC Assays
A novel Coronavirus, currently termed COVID-19 (2019-nCoV or SARS-CoV-2), was announced as the etiological agent of cases of ongoing Pneumonia outbreak in Wuhan City (China). This kit describes the use of real time RT-PCR for the in vitro detection of SARS-CoV-2 in respiratory specimens (sputum; nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal aspirates, washes or swabs; tracheal aspirates).
qMAXSen™ Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) RT-qPCR Detection Kit [N and RNAse P genes-based Assay] allows efficient cDNA synthesis and Real-Time PCR in a single tube. The kit includes a RT-qPCR MasterMix supplied in a 4x and a vial with Ribonuclease Inhibitor.
Also, the Kit contains two sets of Primers and Fluorescent Probe designed according to CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) to target regions of the Virus Nucleocapsid (N) Gene, and to detect the human RNase P used as a control to assess specimen quality. The probes are readout in different channels. Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 RNA target is
amplified and detected in the FAM channel, Human RNase P target is amplified and detected in the HEX, VIC or JOE channel (depending on the equipment used).
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|E01595||100 rxn (of 20 µL/each )||424 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Best performance: Canvax™ qMAXSen™ qPCR technology has been Nominee as «Best New Life Sciences Product of 2018» at Scientists’ Choice Awards®.
- Primers & Probes designed 2019-nCoV CDC Assays for virus identification.
- Relevant costs-savings: in comparision with other suppliers.
- Easy and fast detection by qPCR.
- Inclusivity: SARS like Coronavirus and specific detection of 2019-nCoV.
- Products in stock: Ready-to-ship immediately.
- Versatile: compatible with most used real-time PCR instruments.
Includes for 100 rxn:
– 1 vial RT-qPCR Mix (4x) (lyophilized)
– 1 vial Reconstitution Solution
– 1 vial Ribonuclease inhibitor
– 1 vial Primer/ Probe Mix
- Functionally tested in RT qPCR based on specific probe for activity, processivity, efficiency, sensitivity and heat.
- Extraction of the RNA from sample is mandatory before use in real time RT-PCR.
- The quality of the extracted RNA has a profound impact on the performance of the entire test system. It is recommended to ensure that the system used for nucleic acid extraction is compatible with real-time PCR technology.
- When performing RNA extraction, an internal extraction control should be included.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipment with Gel Pack.
- Storage: Upon receipt of the kit, immediately store the components at -20 °C in a freezer without a defrost cycle. It is recommended to avoid repeated freezing and thawing. Maintain cold when thawed. PCR Primers & Probe Set must be kept in the dark. Mix gently and aliquot in different tubes. Store aliquots of primers&probe sets at -20ºC.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
In response to the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV) emergency, this kit is intended to facilitate and support research. This kit is a method of assistant diagnosis for research use only and cannot be used as a basis for confirming or excluding cases.
Research Use Only (RUO). This kit has not been tested and validated by any public health agency yet.
PCR Primer/ Probe set is referenced in publicly available 2019-nCoV real-time PCR protocols for Emergency Use Authorization (information can be found on the WHO website).
In case of doubt, please contact us at email@example.com.
AgaPure™ Agarose Standard: 169€ (500g) Learn more Here
BrightMAX™ DNA Ladders from 39 € (50 µg) Learn more Here
CANFAST™ Transfection Reagent: 99 € (1.5 mL) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ Blood Genomic DNA Extraction Kit: 49 € (50 rxn) Learn more Here
HigherPurity™ DNA Purification SPRI Magnetic Beads: 249€ (25 mL) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Green-Taq DNA Polymerase: 29 € (100 rxn) Learn more Here
Horse-Power™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 U) from 39€ Learn more Here
IPTG: 49 € (5 gr) Learn more Here
PRImeZOL™ Reagent: 79 € (100 mL) Learn more Here
Proteinase K (Lyophilized): 79 € (100 mg) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ One-Step RT-qPCR Kits from 466 € (500 rxn) Learn more Here
qMAXSen™ qPCR MasterMixes from 109 € (250 rxn) Learn more Here
Resazurin Cell Viability Assay from 79 € (2,500 assays) Learn more Here
Saliva Sample Collection Kit: 733 € (100 units) Learn more Here
Stool Sample Collection and Stabilization Kit: 319 € (100 units) Learn more Here
T4 DNA Ligase: 39 € (300 U) Learn more Here
TruePure™ dNTP Mix, 1mL from 29€ Learn more Here
UltraPure Water, DNASE/RNASE – Free from 34€ (1 L) Learn more Here
X-Gal: 59 € (1 gr) Learn more Here
XTT Cell Proliferation Assay Kit from 79 € (500 assays) Learn more Here