Molecular Biology Grade Antibiotic with Great Performance in a wide range of Applications
Neomycin Sulfate (NS) is an aminoglycoside antibiotic that is active against Gram-negative and many Gram-positive bacteria as well as some protozoa. NS inhibits translation by binding to the small subunit of prokaryotic ribosomes and is a calcium channel protein inhibitor.Quote request
Availability: In stock! Ready-to-ship immediately
Catalog Numbers, Sizes & Prices
|AB019||25 g||69 €|
|AB021||10 mL||10 mg/mL||89 €|
Note: Prices may vary between countries, because additional cost may be applied due taxes, shipments or Custom fees.
Advantages & Features
- Proven performance in described applications.
- Reliable: stringent quality control standards to guarantee lot-to-lot consistency.
- High Quality.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Formula: C23H46N6O13.xH2SO4
- Molecular weight: 614.7 (Base)
- Potency: min. 680
- pH (1% in H2O): 5.0 – 7.5
- Sulfate (%): 27.0 – 31.0
- Origin : microbiological fermentation
- Sulfated ash: <1.0
Includes for 5 g:
– 5 g Neomycin Sulfate
- Cell culture.
- Plasmid selection.
- Gene regulation.
- Strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest quality.
Storage, Shipping & Guarantee
- Shipped in: Gel Pack.
- Storage: 4 °C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored.
This product is developed, designed and sold exclusively for Research purposes and in vitro use only (RUO). The product was not tested for use in diagnostics or for drug development, nor is it suitable for administration to humans or animals. For more info, please check its Material Safety Data Sheet available in this website.